CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday 18 May 2009

Scrapbook Page!

Can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying past! I don't seem to have much time to craft at the moment but managed to do a few scrapbook pages this weekend (one isn't finished yet so will be posted later) Got some inspiration from a couple of magazines and the ideas just kept coming! Had to jot them down at work before I forgot them!!

I normally used quite patterned paper on pages, but decided to go on the less is more side of things this time, using a fab picture of my partners daughter, taken at last years local gala when she had her face painted! The colours are quite girly for me too but wanted to reflect the colours in the picture!

I hope you like it, off to do some blog-hopping now as I haven't had a good look for awhile! xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool I like the less is more! Hope you are well x

Katy said...

Fab page honey!! Love the layout and colours.

Xx

Tracy said...

Love your layout,fab picture!!!
Look forward to seeing the other one and you are so right about time flying..woosh middle of May already...soon be planning christmas at this rate,lol.
hugs
tracy
xxx

tiggertastic said...

excellent scrap book pages, and i love the jewrelly below. the coloured pearls looks amazing together

Sarah x

Glitzzynews blogspot said...

So true about time passing so quickly...Love your layout!! colours are lovely.
Luv Maureen x