CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 8 March 2009

Birthday pressie and Necklace/Braclet set

I made this bracelet as a birthday pressie and as I've given to the birthday girl now I can post the picture! Spend ages trying to find the right colour beads and once I saw these green ones, I knew they were the ones!


My aunt gave me this gorgeous chain and I've been waiting for the inspiration to use it! I didn't want to over load it with beads as the chain looks great on it's own and I'd already has one attempt at making a bracelet but it didn't feel right to me! At the moment I'm really happy with this out come - lets hope I don't change my mind over night! lol



Thanks for looking!
Chick x

3 comments:

Katy said...

Gorgeous honey love the colours :) Can't wait to give bridesmaids the necklaces as I love your work

xx

Heather said...

Gorgeous makes, I especially like the first bracelet it's stunning!

Heather x

pinkpuppy said...

They are beautiful!