CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday 19 March 2009

Jewellery Challenge #6

I was really looking forward to making an item for this challenge as I've always wanted to make some jewellery with buttons as so far they had only been used for cards and scrapbook pages! So anyway here's my make, the earrings were abit fiddley, really like how the bracelet turned out, this is something I would definately wear myself!



Thanks for looking! Mothers day card coming soon ... I've got an idea in mind but need a couple of bits and pieces to complete it so I'll be stopping off at the shop tomorrow and making it in the afternoon!
Chick x

6 comments:

Matt said...

Sexy pic's hun :) xxx

Katy said...

Love the colours and what a fab way to use buttons :)

xx

tiggertastic said...

stunning work, i love the layering of the buttons, Thanks for playing along, sarah x

Unknown said...

what a fab set, id wear them too, thanks for playing along with my button challenge :) x

craft mad Jenny said...

wow, this is fab - may have to have a go at one like this,

jen

Anonymous said...

oo very nice hun, your too good!! x x