CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday 22 March 2009

Necklace and Earring Set

I've got really ichy fingers today and feel like I could craft all day!! I've been routing through my bead box trying to decide what to make anf finally thought i'd play with the reminder of the chips I used for the bracelet I made my Mum for Mother's Day (haven't given it yet as they are coming round later for sunday tea!) I love the colours, never worked with chips before, love the fact that each one is different. Anyway here's the necklace and earring set i have made! Hope you like it, thanks for looking!



Chick xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

really pretty hun& blue my favourite colour! x x

Katy said...

Gorgeous honey, but you already know that as I told you :P

Your favourite Kathy!! ;)

xx